Add to clipboard  |  Share  |  Email  |  Print      

Organization: Silver Cross - St Catharines  
Phone Numbers: 905-685-4125
Toll-Free: 1-844-352-7677
Fax: 905-685-9841
Email: kinh nghiem choi casino
320 Vansickle Rd, Unit 2
St Catharines, ON
L2S 0B4
Intersection: Vansickle Rd and St Paul St W
Location: St Catharines (New Western Hill)
Accessibility: Wheelchair Accessible    Wheelchair Accessible
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm
Service Description: Provides mobility devices and home modifications such as stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, home elevators, scooters, wheelchair, ceiling lifts, etc to residents of Niagara * free delivery

Assistive Devices Program - Authorized vendor of government-subsidized assistive devices

Fees: 75% funding by the government * remaining 25% is covered by private insurance, ODSP, Ontario Works, Veteran Affairs Canada, or paid out-of-pocket
Application: Referral and assessment from an Occupational Therapist required
Eligibility / Target Population: People in need of mobility aids
Languages: English
Area Served:
Niagara Region  
See Also: kinh nghiem choi casino onlineMedical Equipment and Supplies - Sales and Rentals

This information was last completely updated on March 28, 2018

kinh nghiem choi casino onlineSuggest an Update

? 2019, Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant Local Health Integration Network

Updated March 28, 2018
Suggest an Update